Creating an Account
First, let’s check a few quick things.
- Have you created a CareerSafe account? If not, you’ll need to go to the Create a New Account page and follow the instructions above for creating a new CareerSafe Campus account before you can sign in.
- Are you using the correct email address? If you have another email address (like one associated with your school, organization, or place of work), try entering it in the email address field.
- Are you entering your email in the full email@example.com format? Make sure you are using the full email address.
- Do you remember your password? Forgotten passwords are the most common reason for issues with account sign-in. You can reset your password using our online tools.
- Are you using Single Sign-On (SSO) to access CareerSafe? Please contact your instructor or IT department for assistance with SSO issues.
To Reset Your Password
- Go to the Reset Your Password page on the CareerSafe Campus.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the email address associated with your account.
- If you entered the correct email address, a reset code will be sent to you. Copy the reset code from the email and paste it into the Reset Code box on the CareerSafe Campus (you’ll automatically be redirected to this page).
- Enter a new password twice, then click the Reset Password button.
To Reset a Student's Password
Instructors also have the ability to reset a student’s password for them following the steps below.
- Sign in to the CareerSafe Campus with your instructor credentials.
- Click Reset Student Passwords on the left-hand side of the screen.
- A table containing a list of all your students, along with their login emails and last login dates, will display. Locate the name of the student who is unable to log in and ensure they are using the correct email address. If the student is using the correct email address, you can reset their login password by clicking the Reset Password button to the right of the student’s name.
Note: You cannot reset the password of a user who uses Single Sign-On (SSO) to access the CareerSafe Campus, as those accounts are managed by your organization. Please contact your IT department for assistance with SSO accounts.