CareerSafe Refund Policy
CareerSafe provides innovative and affordable online training that holds value for a lifetime. If you find that you are in any way unsatisfied with the benefit our training brings to you or your students, we offer a generous refund policy, as defined below.
CareerSafe will refund the full value of the course if the following conditions are met:
- Your purchase was made within the last 30 calendar days; and
- You have not completed more than 50% of the course content.
If you meet the two conditions above and wish to receive a refund, please contact the CareerSafe Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-614-7233 to initiate the refund process.
Unfortunately, refunds will not be issued for:
- Failure to pass the final exam, topic exam, or any other in-course assessment.
- Failure to complete the course in the required time (e.g., within 180 days for OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour courses).
- Course seats that have expired.
- Failed delivery of a course completion card.
OSHA 30-Hour Construction Course. Due to the OSHA 30-Hour Construction course being provided through AdvanceOnline Solutions, a third-party provider, CareerSafe is unable to clear or exchange seats in the OSHA 30-Hour Construction course. Once a student starts the course materials, that seat is used and cannot be exchanged or reassigned to another student.