CareerSafe Refund Policy
CareerSafe provides innovative and affordable online training that holds value for a lifetime. If you find that you are in any way unsatisfied with the benefit our training brings to you or your students, we offer a generous refund policy, as defined below.
CareerSafe will refund the full value of the course if the following conditions are met:
- Your purchase was made within the last 30 calendar days; and
- You have not completed more than 50% of the course content.
Unfortunately, refunds will not be issued for:
- Failure to pass the final exam, topic exam, or any other in-course assessment.
- Failure to complete the course in the required time (e.g., within 180 days for OSHA 10-Hour and OSHA 30-Hour courses).
- Course seats that have expired.
- Failed delivery of a course completion card.
OSHA 30-Hour Construction, HAZWOPER 8-Hour Refresher, and First Aid Courses. Due to the OSHA 30-Hour Construction, HAZWOPER 8-Hour Refresher, and the First Aid courses being provided through a third-party provider, CareerSafe is unable to clear or exchange seats in those courses. Once a student starts the OSHA 30-Hour Construction, HAZWOPER 8-Hour Refresher, or First Aid course materials, that seat is used and cannot be exchanged or reassigned to another student.