National Center for Construction Education and Research
CareerSafe is working hand-in-hand with the National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER) to ensure trainees and students in the U.S. have access to affordable safety training.
Our collaboration allows OSHA credentials to be tracked within NCCER’s Registry System.
The 6th Edition of NCCER Core: Introduction to Basic Construction Skills incorporates CareerSafe’s OSHA 10-Hour Construction training into the lesson plan, which makes it a great companion to the full CareerSafe OSHA 10-Hour courses.
By completing both the updated Core and CareerSafe OSHA 10-Hour training, students and trainees will earn a total of three credentials:
- NCCER Core
- OSHA 10-Hour Card
- Construction Site Safety Orientation (CSSO)
Together, CareerSafe and NCCER are helping build a safer future. We invite you to be part of it.
How to Link Your CareerSafe and NCCER Accounts
As part of this partnership, individuals can link their hard-earned OSHA credentials with the NCCER database. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to the CareerSafe Campus.
- In the top right corner, hover over your name and select Account Information.
- Select the Affiliations link.
- In the affiliations table, click Add New Affiliation, choose National Center for Construction and Education Research from the dropdown list, and click Continue.