Why Can't I Login?
Do you remember your password?The most common reason students cannot login to their CareerSafe account is because they simply forgot their password. You can either ask your teacher or administrator to reset your account password for you, or you can reset your password yourself. To reset your account password:
- First navigate to the CareerSafe Online Campus
- Under the login fields, click the link "Forgot Password?"
- You will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your account. (If you do not remember the email associated with your account, ask your teacher or administrator.)
- If you entered the correct email, a reset code will be emailed to you. Login to your email and copy the reset code sent to you. Paste this code into the "Reset Code" box on the CareerSafe campus site (You will automatically be redirected to this page).
- Last, enter your new password, and then enter it again and click "Reset Password."
Have you been locked out?As a student, if you fail the final assessment twice, your account may be locked out depending on your teacher's settings. This is to prevent you from taking the final assessment a third and final time and possibly failing again. Failing the final assessment 3 times would require an entire course reset, and an additional 10 hours of instruction time. You know if your student account has been locked out if you see the error message
"You must contact your Teacher as they must unlock your account or have your Teacher contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-614-SAFE (7233) in order to continue with the assessment. We are unable to unlock your assessment without your teacher's permission."
If you see this error message, you will need to contact your teacher or administrator. Only your teacher or administrator can grant you access back into the course again to take your final attempt. Additionally, we strongly recommend you consider reviewing the course study guide.