How to Order a New OSHA 10-Hour Card
As a past completer of a CareerSafe OSHA 10-Hour online course, an individual is allowed 1 additional reprint of their OSHA 10 Wallet Card, if the individual has either lost or damaged their original wallet card.
Submit the replacement card request.
- First login to your CareerSafe Campus Account.
- Click the "Your Account" link.
- Click "Transcript."
- Click the name of the OSHA 10-Hour course you wish to order a new OSHA 10 Wallet Card for.
- Click the button "Request a Completion Card Reprint."
- The cost of ordering a new OSHA 10 wallet card is $15 for education & non-profits, and $30 for individuals & corporations.
- You must have completed the CareerSafe online OSHA course within the past 5 years, but not sooner than 4 weeks after course completion, as the wallet card is still processing.
- OSHA 10 Wallet Cards take about 1-3 weeks to ship from Federal OSHA to your submitted address.