OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry
The OSHA Outreach Training Program for Construction Industry provides training for entry level workers and employers on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces in Construction industry. The program also provides information regarding workers' rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint. Through this training, OSHA helps to ensure that workers are more knowledgeable about workplace hazards and their rights. Students who successfully complete the CareerSafe OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry course receive an OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry wallet card from the OSHA Training Institute (OTI). Printable Course Description (pdf)
By completing the CareerSafe OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry training, students:
- Develop a safety mindset and learn valuable skills for their future
- Know their worker rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint
- Receive a wallet card from the OSHA Training Institute (OTI) that demonstrates to employers that they have received safety training needed in the workplace
- Become more employable, gaining a competitive advantage in the job market
Students must satisfy all OSHA requirements prior to receiving the OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry wallet card:
- Must pass all assessments within 3 attempts with a grade of 70% or higher. If the student is unable to pass an assessment within the required 3 times they will be allowed one reset of the course. But the course must be started over from the beginning.
- Must complete the course within six (6) months from the course enrollment date.
- Must spend a minimum of two (2) days taking the course with no more than 7 1/2 hours (450 Minutes) in a single day.
- Must view and complete all course material, including the course survey.
The cost for the CareerSafe® OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry Training is $25 per student. This includes the $18 training course and the $7 mandatory OSHA processing fees.
To purchase student vouchers, visit our course catalog.
To receive additional information on the CareerSafe OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry, please click here.