At CareerSafe®, Safety Education for America's Future, we lay the foundational groundwork for future career success by increasing safety awareness in the workplace. CareerSafe® develops and creates online courses to better assist youth in safety education training. The injury rate for workers ages 16-24 is twice that of the general population. Due to the high risk of youth injury in the workplace, it is our mission to provide interactive training courses to reduce this risk for you.
Students that complete our CareerSafe® courses will receive many benefits including:
- Training that provides entry level workers and employees basic safety awareness to recognize, avoid, and prevent safety and health hazards in the workplace
- Information regarding workers' rights, employer responsibility, and how to file a complaint
- Receive the OSHA 10-Hour credential card that demonstrates to employers that you have received safety training needed in the workplace
- Become more employable; gain a competitive edge in the job market
- Learn the importance of online (cyber) safety and how to recognize and respond to cyberbullying situations