CareerSafe Online Administrative Account
As an administrator of the CareerSafe Online program, you can:
- View existing orders (voucher numbers purchased).
- View and generate voucher reports by invoice, purchase date, and unused vouchers.
- View your students progress in a course.
- Order additional vouchers.
- Distribute purchased vouchers to other teachers through the Voucher Distribution Tool (Directions)
Simply log in using the information emailed to you. If you did not receive an email please contact our
If you have additional questions regarding your Administrative privileges, visit our FAQ center.
Now Available: The goal of the CareerSafe Professional Development Program (CPDP) is to enhance all educators’ knowledge of workplace and classroom safety. It achieves this not only by providing youth-focused, interactive training to students, but also by providing teachers with the resources and tools they need to facilitate effective integration of the training resources into the secondary and post secondary curricula. Completing the CPDP will also provide teachers with twenty-five hours of individual school sponsored professional development credits which can be applied to their annual State requirements.
Keep track of your students campus log in and password information with this document. Simply print it out, fill in your students information and keep it for your records.