Benefits of online learning include:
- Our programs are convenient and a cost effective approach for learning. The information students receive will be the same no matter when or which classroom they are in.
- Courses are beginning to have a blended learning approach. In fact studies have been done that show students in online conditions performed modestly better, on average, than those learning the same material through strictly traditional face-to-face instruction.
- Educator has the power to be flexible with how to implement in their curriculum.
- Program features an interactive course design to relate to how students interact today.
- Educators have access to a student management system which includes an interactive gradebook, classroom reporting, and supplemental materials for each course.
How Educators Benefit from the CareerSafe Program:
Program benefits include:
- Reduced Liability
- Credentialing Opportunities
- Seamless Classroom Integration
- Increased Student Employability