Now Available: The CareerSafe® Online Cyber Safety Awareness Training course provides students with basic awareness training to recognize and respond to cyberbullying situations. The adoption of technology has grown at an unprecedented pace over the last 10 years making it easier now more than ever to stay connected. We now have constant access through mobile connectivity. Teens have adopted this new technology as an extension of their lifestyle. The freedom to share information with and about each other anywhere anytime has exposed teens to new vulnerabilities. Topics covered include:
- Introduction: Cyber Safety & Social Media
The benefits of the CareerSafe® Cyber Safety Awareness Training include:
- Awareness: Help teens recognize and respond to cyberbullying situations
- Engaging: Students and teens will experience relevant real life interactive scenarios to encourage smart decision making
- Knowledge Anywhere, Anytime: Provide students, parents, and educators with available resources
- Creating a Stir in Communities: By affording students' knowledge, and promoting the importance of online (or cyber) safety, this program reaches beyond the classroom.
- Impacting Youth: Y2Y TM (Youth-To-Youth) program is designed to fit the needs of each student teen and help them maintain interest.
- Seamless Classroom Integration: CareerSafe's® online training programs are 100% interactive and self-administered.
- StartSafe. StaySafe. Philosophy: Provides a proactive approach to safety education for America's future.
The cost for the one hour CareerSafe® Cyber Safety Awareness Training is $5 per student.
To purchase student vouchers, visit our course catalog.
To receive additional information on the CareerSafe Cyber Safety Awareness Training, please click here.