The CareerSafe® Online Cyberbullying Awareness Training - 11th Grade course expands on the information provided in the first course of the series. The training will continue to provide students with basic awareness training to recognize and respond to cyberbullying situations. Topics covered include:
The benefits of the CareerSafe® Cyber Safety Awareness Training include:
- Awareness: Help teens recognize and respond to cyberbullying situations
- Engaging: Students and teens will experience relevant real life interactive scenarios to encourage smart decision making
- Knowledge Anywhere, Anytime: Provide students, parents, and educators with available resources
- Creating a Stir in Communities: By affording students' knowledge, and promoting the importance of online (or cyber) safety, this program reaches beyond the classroom.
- Impacting Youth: Y2Y TM (Youth-To-Youth) program is designed to fit the needs of each student teen and help them maintain interest.
- Seamless Classroom Integration: CareerSafe's® online training programs are 100% interactive and self-administered.
- StartSafe. StaySafe. Philosophy: Provides a proactive approach to safety education for America's future.
The cost for the one hour CareerSafe® Cyber Safety Awareness Training is $5 per student.
To purchase student vouchers, visit our course catalog.
To receive additional information on the CareerSafe Cyber Safety Awareness Training, please click here.