At CareerSafe, we are about more than just training students. We are about challenging ourselves, each other, our clients, and our partners to go that extra mile at reducing the risk to young workers.
We believe that a company can only be as successful as each of its employees. We take pride in each and every one of our employees and have developed a business model that lets each employee grow. We carefully select employees that are technically capable, creative, and passionate about what they do and we have managers that are highly committed to the success of their employees. We pride ourselves in being a great place to work and we regularly seek feedback from employees. We value behavior that encourages teamwork, openness, fairness, and excellence. At CareerSafe we live in the realm of the solution, not the realm of the problem.
In addition to providing a challenging and rewarding place to work, we offer the following benefits for full-time employees:
- Paid vacation days that increase with length of service at CareerSafe
- Family friendly sick and bereavement leave
- Paid holiday
- Competitive health benefits for employees and their families
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- Flexibility for those needing time off for jury duty, voting, military leave, volunteer service and other needs
- Casual dress work environment
- Technical training and certification as required by your job
- Tuition reimbursement program
You must be a United States citizen, be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process, and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
The US Government restricts access by Foreign Nationals to certain types of technology and technical data. Consequently, this posting is intended only for US citizens.
CareerSafe, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status. CareerSafe offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive